Oldest granddaughter Makayla also came to live with us while she goes to BYU, at least until June when she plans on serving a mission. So, 2022 has been quite busy with a growing household.
I also got to see some Broadway shows, beautiful scenery, and enjoy visiting family!
Things to look forward to in 2023 -
1. Writing a new Picture Book
2. Rebuilding my websites and boosting the marketing for my Children's Musicals
3. Writing some new choral works.
4. Having a Family Reunion and also welcoming grand baby #26 in June.
5. Doing another Summer Theater Camp (and possibly writing a new show).
6. Moving up from being the Nursery Leader to teaching granddaughter Camilla Joy in Sunbeams.
7. Sending off another missionary grandchild and welcoming one back.
Happy New Year 2023, One and All!